ECF, a McMaster University journal
Eighteenth-Century Fiction (ECF) publishes academic research articles on literature and culture of the period 1660-1830. Read ECF on Project MUSE.
Submit your essay
The ECF Editor will consider manuscripts of 6,000 to 8,000 words on all topics related to the long eighteenth century:
ECF house style, revised 202; and other ECF guidelines
Contact ECF Editor Dr. Eugenia Zuroski and Managing Editor Jacqueline Langille at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subscribe: University of Toronto Press
- Read book reviews.
- Syllabus Treasury: https://ecf.humanities.mcmaster.ca/syllabus/
- ECF editorial board
- ECF is produced with the support of:
Department of English and Cultural Studies
Faculty of Humanities at McMaster University.
- Canadian Association of Learned Journals (CALJ).
- Council of Editors of Learned Journals (CELJ).
- The editors permit authors to deposit ECF publications in their home institutional repository: please see the ECF policy.
En français: https://ecf.humanities.mcmaster.ca/accueil/